Friday, May 15, 2009

Another Really Great Dream


So, I dreamed I went to the door and there was this big mythical looking dude standing there, sort of grayish purple with a modified rhinoceros head. He was about 8 feet tall and for some reason I recognized him as the guard / guide to the gates of the Afterlife (and not the Good Afterlife).


"Hm," I thought. "I better come up with some serious thought here pretty quick!" (this is the brilliant way I think to myself in dreams)


Fortunately, I remembered there was a corresponding guard to the Good Afterlife, a really big beautiful "maiden" in a white sleeveless dress who, if I could locate her, I could introduce to the big rhinoceros head guy,


So I said, "come with me" and led the dude off down a sort of medieval alley way to where the radiant white maiden was waiting. Luckily for me, I found her right away and introduced her to the giant purple-gray dude. They hit it off and I wandered off back to bed and woke up.


Ta Da!
(the guy was more ominous looking that the picture above, but you get the idea)

No comments:

Post a Comment