Saturday, April 11, 2009

Eventually I'll



start posting stuff that may actually

a) be interesting

or

b) make sense

but probably not today. Here's an architectural anomaly to look at from mid-Amercia. A building that is a Big Ass basket. I was actually inside this building and have to admit to being a bit awed by it. Its not exactly Notre Dame Cathedral, but it does have a unique feel to it. Not exactly that feel you have when you stand up in public and say something humiliating, but a certain feeling of undeserved awe or somefin'.

I'm really proud of just having gone commercial on my blog by putting those annoying ads in the right hand column. I envision a day when casual conversation will be punctuated by advertisements.

"Hi, Bill. How ya doin'?"

"Great, Jim! Hey, have you tried new Frosty Oaty-Ohs! They contain 100% of your daily requirement of riboflavin and Mercury!"

"No, but may I recommend to you the Law Firm of Donner, Donner and Skelton? They really are on your side in the event of personal injury!"

"Okay, and stay away from my woman, right?"

"Right."

1 comment:

  1. I hate that Giant basket. One day they did a Longaberger catergory on jeopardy, and sadly enough i think i knew all the answers, the contestants had no idea what was going on or what it was.

    ReplyDelete